Return to About

Contact

Before sending an email please consider the following most frequently asked question — the answer to your query could be here and is quicker than waiting for an email reply

Q: How can I obtain a copy of TV program [title]?

A: Unfortunately, individual episodes of TV programs are not usually released to the public for reasons of copyright and also because a lot of older programs are no longer kept by TV stations, or maintained in a format that is compatible with current equipment.  I can only suggest that you contact the television station that originally produced the program (a list of addresses can be found below) or contact the National Film and Sound Archive. But, again, without permission of the copyright holder(s) — and some stations no longer have the copyright on programs they used to air — they may be unable to release any footage.

However, certain classic and contemporary television programs are being retrieved from the archives where possible and being released on DVD — check your local or online DVD retailer

If you have a comment or complaint to make about a program that you have seen on television… do not email Television.AU!  This website has no connection or affiliation to any television station and you are best to forward your complaint in writing to the television station on which you saw the program  (contact addresses are below for the national and commercial broadcasters), the Australian Communications and Media Authority or Free TV Australia.

Email: [email protected] (or leave a comment in the space at the bottom of this page)

Yahoo: TelevisionAU

NBN:

PO Box 750, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300

SOUTHERN CROSS AUSTEREO:

Southern Cross Nine: 46 Aspinall Street, Watson ACT 2602
Southern Cross Television GTS/BKN: 76 Wandearah Road, PORT PIRIE SA 5540
Southern Cross Television Darwin: Suite 5/90 Ross Smith Ave, FANNIE BAY NT 0820
Southern Cross Television Central: Tenancy 2, Level 1 Awangu House, 44 Hath Street, ALICE SPRINGS NT 0870
Southern Cross Television Tasmania: PO Box 873, LAUNCESTON TAS 7250

IMPARJA:

PO Box 52, ALICE SPRINGS NT 0871

SEVEN QUEENSLAND:

PO Box 296, MAROOCHYDORE QLD 4558

NATIONAL INDIGENOUS TELEVISION:

PO Box 1166, CROWS NEST NSW 2060

Permanent link to this article: http://televisionau.com/about/contact

111 comments

Skip to comment form

• Margaret Lewis on 25 July 2012 at 4:31 PM

I am trying to find in the archives the TV show, JUNIOR JURY shot in Adelaide at channel 9 studio in the years 1969-1972 can you help? I think it was produced by Grundy Enterprises ? Would appreciate any help with this.

1. Hi Margaret, I suggest you contact Channel 9 Adelaide at the address given above. You might also have some luck contacting the National Film and Sound Archive or FremantleMedia Australia (formerly Grundy Television Productions).

• Chris on 20 August 2012 at 7:34 PM

Hi i am trying to find past TV guides from 2011, i see you’ve got the ‘classic’ tv guides but not the more recent. Could you help? i would appreciate help, thanks.

1. Hi Chris, is there anything in particular you’re after from 2011?

• Chris on 21 August 2012 at 6:03 PM

Uh Yes, was looking for Channel 7 (Seven Network) past TV schedule for 2011, sometime between April & July. I remember watching a Movie called Thirteen, I really liked this movie and just out of curiosity wanted to look it up from when i saw it. Hope this is specific enough 🙂

1. Hi Chris

I’ve had a browse through the TV listings I had available and can only find a screening of the movie “Thirteen” at 1.00am on the night of Sat June 11 (or early morning Sunday June 12) on Seven (Melbourne). It is marked as a repeat so I don’t know if it was shown earlier in the year but that’s the only reference to it I could find.

• Chris on 22 August 2012 at 6:13 PM

Yeah, that was the date that i watched it, I remembered watching it early in the morning on a weekend. Thank you, I appreciate your help 😀

• James Ellison on 24 August 2012 at 9:04 PM

Your Doc Martin rehash :

I used to enjoy very much the 1hr episodes of the wonderful UK
    series Doc. Martin – until you crowd got hold of it, and I caught fleeting glimpses
    of it that managed to interrupt your sustained, moronic barrage of
    [email protected]!*&%##!! Ads.
    Thanks for nothing ! Guess I/we will just have to watch it
    via DVD from now on….

1. Hi James, perhaps you didn’t read the notice above but I’ll repeat it here for you:

“This website has no connection or affiliation to any television station and you are best to forward your complaint in writing to the television station on which you saw the program.”

The Seven Network’s contact details are further up this page. Thank you.

• Colin Drennan on 23 October 2012 at 7:42 PM

I have a friend who is slightly retarded. He is looking for DVDs of 1974 episodes of Matlock Police in particular episodes 32 to 42. Could you please advise me how to help him obtain these . Colin Drennan

1. Crawfords Australia are releasing some titles on DVD but as far as I know Matlock Police is not one of them.

Keep an eye on the Crawfords store website for any new releases

• Faye Thiele on 8 November 2012 at 10:06 AM

I saw a feature on channel 10 (Southern Cross?) last night on the local news regarding people complaining about poor digital reception. I live in Goughs Bay near Mansfield and also have had trouble with poor reception. I would like to know more about this segment and who to contact regarding this problem. Faye

1. Hi Faye. You could contact Network Ten in Melbourne or Southern Cross Ten (addresses as above) or if you are having problem with digital reception try the Digital Switchover Taskforce on telephone 1800201013 or via their website

• John Turnbull on 13 December 2012 at 11:29 AM

I live in Sarina and my reception is not good I was thinking of installing Impaja television and cant find out who to contact, Can you help
    John Turnbull

1. Hi John

Contact the Digital Ready hotline on 1800 201013

• Paul Tamplin on 15 December 2012 at 1:58 PM

Hi

As its the 50th Birthday of NBN I hope you can assist me in finding footage of a boxing match which was televised 50 years ago from the Perth Empire game in 1962. Details of the bout are :

Quarter final 24th November 1962
    Geoffrey Rees of Wales V Richard (Dick ) McTaggard of Scotland

Please advise if you can assist directly or advise where I may enquire.

Happy birthday and hope you can help.

Regards
    Paul Tamplin

1. Hi Paul

Try the National Film and Sound Archive 1800067274 or their website http://www.nfsa.gov.au/

• Ian Stimson on 20 December 2012 at 5:56 PM

Andrew,
    The on air date for GSW-9 was 1968,you asked why the GSW-10 translator came out on Ch 10 .It really only serviced the Viewers on that side of Mt Clarence as Ch9 bounced around the Rocks that form Albanys harbour.
    Sending Ghost images around the bay,Mt Clarence is a very large hunk of rock.
    The reasons for the delay in getting both stations on the Air was due to people objecting to having antennas erected as these were considered as unsightly. Mt Clarence is a Memorial Mountain,as it was where the ANZAC’s had their last sight of their home land.
    Today a beautiful memorial sculpture of a “Horse and light horseman is erected there.
    This memorial was Returned to Australia after the Suez crisis around 1960?
    VEW -8 is cunning play on words the mind conjurs up the word Veiw.
    Rgds.
    IAN

1. Hi Ian

Many thanks for the clarification.

I’ve updated the 1960s page with the correct on-air date for GSW9.

Cheers,
      Andrew.

• Ray Spaeth on 27 December 2012 at 9:14 AM

Trying to find an address for Annette Allison – so I can send her a few pictures of my parents who she befriended years ago

1. Hi Ray,

I have sent you a response via email.

Cheers,
      Andrew.

• Sarah Routledge on 23 January 2013 at 10:15 PM

Hi
    I’m trying to find out when electronic TV guides first became available on the internet in Australia. Please can you help?
    Thanks!
    Sarah

1. Hi Sarah. Unfortunately I do not know the answer although some Australian sites such as Sofcom (now eBroadcast) were providing TV listings online sometime around the late 1990s. eBroadcast might be able to provide a more definitive answer from their perspective.

• Jules on 5 February 2013 at 4:12 PM

Hi there,

How would I find footage of a Pot of Gold episode I performed in as a young boy, back in 1974-75.

Regards

Jules

1. Hi Jules

Refer to the FAQ above. The footage is unlikely to be available, often due to reasons of copyright but also not a lot of that material has been archived.

• Gary Stevens on 11 February 2013 at 4:50 PM

Hello

I am wondering how Tweed Heads/Banora Point residents in NSW and Gold Coast residents in Queensland watched televison prior to NRN Gold Coast TV which I believed started in 1984? Was Tweed Heads people watching RTN 8 prior to this but have been 1 hour behind since its incepetion?

Gary Stevens.

1. Hi Gary,

I’m not overly familiar with the area during that period but I understand that prior to the installation of local UHF towers that viewers had to erect high antennas that depending on their location along the Gold Coast either pointed north towards Brisbane or south towards Lismore. Remembering that the population along the Gold Coast at that time was not as high in number or density as it has since become.

• Janet on 9 March 2013 at 10:25 AM

When are next series of The Sullivand and Carson’s Law due out on DVD.
    Janet O’Connor

1. Hi Janet. I suggest you keep an eye on the Crawfords website for any updates on new releases.

• Evelin Korner on 15 April 2013 at 2:09 PM

What happened to the early morning 8 am german news?????

1. Hi Evelin,

I suggest you contact SBS with your enquiry:

Locked Bag 028, CROWS NEST NSW 1585 or [email protected]

• peter on 7 May 2013 at 11:48 AM

is there any more volumes of the sullivans due out if so when if not why

1. Peter

I am not aware of any further releases but you would be best to contact the Crawfords Store directly

• Andy on 7 May 2013 at 5:34 PM

Hi,

Are you able to tell me what years during the 80s, the following shows (obviously re-runs) were aired:

WONDER WOMAN
    ADVENTURES OF BLACK BEAUTY
    INCREDIBLE HULK (live-action)
    IRON MAN / INCREDIBLE HULK (10 minute segments )

* I’ve searched through the available program guides you have on your website … thank you btw, it’s a great website.

kind regards,
    Andy

1. Hi Andy

Unfortunately without thumbing through a mountain of magazines from that era I am unable to retrieve that level of information. Also keeping in mind that during those years each city/state ran their own schedule so what was broadcast in one part of the country may not have applied to others.

Thank you for your kind words but I am sorry I am unable to answer your question.

Andrew.

• Nicholas on 22 July 2013 at 11:03 AM

Hi, I was checking a page of each June 1993 issue of TV Week in your site and I want to find out what’s the date of Amanda Woodward’s arrival in Melrose Place on the program guide whether could it be June 2, June 9, June 16, June 23 or June 30 so can you find it please?
    Thank you and please reply to me.
    Nicholas

1. Hi Nicholas.

It is not clear from the listings of those weeks if any were the first appearance of “Amanda”.

These are the episode titles for those weeks: A Melrose Place Christmas (2 June), Single White Sister (9 June), Peanut Butter And Jealousy (16 June), Picture Imperfect (23 June), Three’s A Crowd (30 June)

• Michael Summers on 8 October 2013 at 1:40 PM

Hello,

Great website, I am trying to find the time, AEST, that 60 minutes went to air in NSW on Sunday, August 9, 1981. An aircraft that is still missing in the Barrington Tops went missing that night and a number of residents in a town the aircraft flew over reported 60 minutes had just started. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. No answer from Channel 9 as yet.

1. Hi Michael

I don’t have a program listing for that day but looking at the Sydney Morning Herald archive on Google the TV guide for Sydney for that date is at

However, the town you refer to may be outside of Channel 9 Sydney’s coverage and may have been covered by a regional station whose schedule may have been different to Sydney.

• Neil Forbes on 25 January 2014 at 1:51 AM

The scheduled start time for 60 Minutes through Station NBN-Newcastle would’ve been about 7.30pm, same as for Station TCN-Sydney.

• Gai Filliponi on 11 October 2013 at 3:20 PM

In the show Carson’s Law, I am interested in knowing the whereabouts of Godfrey Carson’s mansion and any other details regarding the property please.
    Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
    Gai

• Lisa Macdonald on 20 January 2014 at 11:46 AM

Hi where can I get the whole series of Matlock Police .

1. I’m not aware it’s for sale, however if you keep an eye on the Crawfords Store website it may appear there in the future

• Neil Forbes on 6 February 2014 at 5:27 PM

I’ve been trying to find a post I made about a 45rpm EP which featured the This Day Tonight theme, made by The Aulton Mob, led by veteran Sydney-based record producer, Pat Aulton, who worked at Festival’s Ultimo(Sydney) studios. I Just can’t find which section in which it was posted.

1. I can’t locate it, are you sure it was posted on this site?

• Neil Forbes on 6 February 2014 at 8:14 PM

Yes, it was on this site. I thought it might’ve been under “flashbacks” or maybe “Classic TV Guides” but I’m not sure. I posted it only a few days back. Don’t worry if you can’t find it, I’ll write a fresh post, giving the details of this record and post it under 1960-1969, which will be in line with the period of the show, This Day Tonight.

• levi on 22 March 2014 at 10:11 PM

hi i dont know if what im asking is possible but i watched a movie on new years eve sometime between the yr 2000 an the yr 2007 i was young at the time so the details of when an what channel are sketchy an was wondering if id be able to have some backdated copies of the new years eve schedules for the years i believe i may of watched the movie in.

• Dianne Williams on 23 May 2014 at 11:38 PM

hi there I am looking for the complete series of the tv show A Country Practice, I am wondering if u have this, I would appreciate an email back
    thanking you
    Dianne Williams

1. Some seasons of ACP have been released on DVD. Suggest you try your local or online DVD retailer.

• Kane N on 15 June 2014 at 8:52 PM

Hi there I was just wondering are the any Game Show creators not producers from Australia or are they mostly imported products produced here?
    Thanks, Kane.

• Jan on 15 September 2014 at 7:50 PM

Love watching Shepparton weeknights news program but since we had the new digital television upgrade about 2 weeks we only get Family Feud. can we fix this?

• Gemma Ann on 5 October 2014 at 3:38 PM

I’m looking for a description of the puppet show ‘Nicky & Noodle’ which was part of the ‘Children’s TV Hour’ on the ABC in 1956. I understand footage is probably impossible to get, but I can’t find a description of it beyond ‘the adventures of a boy and his dog’. Have you seen anything that would help me? Thanks so much.

1. Hi Gemma Ann.
    Response from TV curator Helen Tully:

Nicky & Noodle are a creation of well known puppeter Norman Hetherington, who also brought us Mr Squiggle.
    NFSA does not preserve ABC television and radio productions and we do not have anything relating to the puppet show Nicky and Noddle in the collection. However there is mention of Nicky & Noodleon NFSA’s ASO item about Mr Squiggle & its creator Norman Hetherington:

Creator Norman Hetherington, and Margaret Hetherington, scriptwriter for the series, describe a very different era in television when Mr Squiggle and Friends was first produced. In 1959 when the National Director of Children’s Programs for the ABC, John Appleton (ABC 1950–70), commissioned the series, Appleton asked Norman (who appeared with puppets Nicky and Noodle at the launch of ABC television broadcasting in 1956) to work up a show with a one-week lead to the first live-to-air broadcast.

Survival rates of live television such as children’s shows in the first year of television is very low, noting that ABC Sydney ( ABN 2) first broadcast on 5 November 1956 and ABC Melbourne ( ABV2) went to air 18 November 1956.

The ABC might have some further information and description of the show / puppets.

Email enquiries can be submitted online at: http://www.abc.net.au/archives/contact.htm

You can also research Sydney newspapers + TV Week through the State Library of NSW.

Thanks

• Gemma Ann on 7 October 2014 at 7:17 PM

Thanks Helen I appreciate it

• jayne gerdes on 2 November 2014 at 5:32 PM

Hello hoping you can help I am trying to watch a episode of This is your life in the 70’s with Gary Wilson, greyhound trainer that swallowed a dummy , I am urgently wanted to re see this episode or buy a copy thanks

1. Hi Jayne. As explained above obtaining episodes of old programs is unlikely due to reasons of copyright and also because many old programs are no longer archived or kept in a format that is compatible with modern equipment.

I can only suggest you contact the TV station that made the program (in this case, ATN Seven Sydney) or perhaps the National Film And Sound Archive, but even if they had such program on record they may not release any copies without copyright clearance.

• Mike Strauss on 11 November 2014 at 2:27 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I won a rock & roll competition on Bandstand in Sydney some time between August 1960 and February 1961 and would love to have a copy if you could find it.

Kind regards,

Mike

1. Hi Mike

Please read the blurb at the top of this page. It is unlikely that you’d be able to get that program although some Bandstand episodes have been able to be retrieved and released on DVD

• oriel cooper on 14 November 2014 at 9:51 PM

is it possible to get a copy of safeway new faces 10th april 1977

1. Hi Oriel,

It is unlikely, for reasons which are explained at the top of this page.

• Harry on 21 November 2014 at 6:25 PM

Hi there, my partner is a huge Hattie Jacques fan, he stalked channel 9 studios back in 1980 and met her after her time on the Mike Walsh show, he hadn’t seem the interview since 1980 when the Mike Walsh show reunion aired in the 90’s which he of course taped so he could reminisce on meeting Hattie in that lovely floral dress. The tape unfortunately was destroyed when we were moving house and I’ve been trying to obtain this footage for him ever since, this Christmas is a hard one for us as lots of family and friends have passed on around this time, I long to see him smile and watch that interview again it would be the best Christmas present I could ever give him. I was wondering if you knew any avenues I can use to persue my search I’ve exhaust Internet search engines and some fan sites but haven’t had any luck. Please help me!
    Sincerely Harry!

1. Hi Harry.

Unfortunately I can’t advise any way to get a copy of that program. As stated at the top of this page there are a number of reasons why many older programs are not available to the public.

You could try contacting the TV station that produced the program but this would still be unlikely to be fruitful.

Or try contacting the National Film and Sound Archive in Canberra. They have a lot of old program material but without copyright clearance they may be unable to release certain programs to the public.

• Neil Forbes on 3 December 2014 at 5:01 AM

Looking at the list of addresses, WIN should only have the NSW address. It has absolutely NO business operating ANY station outside Southern NSW! When that almighty cock-up called market aggregation infested our regional TV markets, Station WIN-Wollongong was given the Southern portion of NSW to compete with Prime(Station CBN-Orange as the key station in the region) and Capital(Station CTC-Canberra). In Northern NSW, Station NBN-Newcastle, Station NEN-Tamworth(with its translator, Station ECN-Taree) and the paired stations NRN-Coffs Harbour and RTN-Lismore, operating as NRTV were set to share that market which extended over the border into South-East Qld., but short of the Brisbane market. Whilst NRTV and Capital were gobbled up by Southern Cross, and Prime allowed itself to be overrun by its Sydney affiliate, NBN stayed true to its coverage area and stayed within its original intended market. NBN did NOT try to gobble up any regional QTQ-affiliated stations in Queensland, but greedy WIN set about expanding well outside its coverage area and gobbled up regional stations in Victoria, South Australia, West Australia, Queensland(the ones NBN respectfully left alone) and Tasmania. I may not have proof but I can be confident that the viewers of those stations WIN took over, deeply resented WIN’s imposing itself on them.

• lori sturtz on 4 February 2015 at 3:21 PM

I just tried to vote for the logies and only voted for 2 categories before being disconnected. now I cannot vote. is there anything i can do?

1. This site is not connected to TV Week or the TV Week Logie Awards, but if you go to this webpage there is a telephone number for technical support

• Nicholas on 28 February 2015 at 9:33 AM

Can you please help me what’s the Melbourne airdates of Jimeoin series 2 or 3, Big Girl’s Blouse’s only one series and the third series of Full Frontal in 1995?

1. Hi Nicholas. Keep an eye on the 1995 series of articles or follow the tags for the respective shows:

• grant on 7 April 2015 at 2:59 PM

hi I live in George town tas now evey time I switch to channel 8..80..88.. I can watch it for about 15- 30 min then it starts to crack up.. all other channels on my tv are fine its only these stations doing it is there a problem with interference down our way or is it something else causing it pls let me know as its spoiling you station it never used to do it its only been the last month I recon it been happening and if I go to auto tune and let it retune that fixs it for about 30 min then it just cracks up again pls help

1. Hi Grant, this website is not connected to any of the TV networks. Please contact the TV station that you are having trouble receiving.

• Jen Creagh on 30 May 2015 at 9:11 AM

Hi, l have a vague recollection of a man in silhouette profile doing some kind of Agriculture or stock sales report on RTN 8 back in the late sixtie, possibly early seventies. Can anyone give some details?

• george on 1 June 2015 at 6:31 PM

Hi , i noticed you had the beginning of the homicide 50 year special on youtube. I was just wondering if you could upload the rest? i had it on record on my tv but lost it due to technical difficulties. that would be really good if you could, The episode was called the assassin i believe. thanks

1. Unfortunately I am not able to put the episode on YouTube as it will trigger a copyright infringement, which is why I only put the intro online.

Crawfords Australia are progressively releasing episodes of Homicide on DVD

• Judy McLachlan on 23 July 2015 at 3:43 PM

Hi, Do you know if any archives exist for the show Tell the Truth? My father was a contestant and it would be great to be able to get a copy. Thanks.

1. Hi Judy, unfortunately it would be unlikely. Please refer to the top of this page for more information.

• Nicholas on 1 November 2015 at 7:59 AM

Hi, it’s me again. Can you please tell me where’s the October 28-November 3 1995 issue of TV Week on the blog page? Thank you.

1. Hi Nicholas. Running a bit behind schedule… Watch this space…

• Neil on 29 January 2016 at 3:40 PM

Hi!

My wife was born in Sydney in the wee small hours of August 2nd 1962. Her mother was watching a movie during her labour pains on TV and stayed till the end of the movie because it was so good. My wifes mother died in 1969 and she always wondered what movie it was that might have been showing. She has speculated with me about how it must have been a classic film or maybe a new release although films took a long time to come on TV back then. She has wondered for years and years and google searches yield little or no information. Would love your help if you have the time please. Even if there was a few movies shown that night of August 1st!

Thankyou.

1. Hi Neil. I don’t have the TV listing you’re looking for but the Google archive of the Sydney Morning Herald brings up this TV listing on the day of 1 August 1962: https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=K31WAAAAIBAJ&sjid=u-UDAAAAIBAJ&pg=7161%2C74471

• Dave Waters. on 4 February 2016 at 8:42 PM

Hi chanel 10 Perth. Every afternoon approx.1600 1630 on ten only. My t.v. Starts pixelating . Never any other chanel. I have ten news on at the moment. My wife watches b&b and gets quite frustrated..
    It’s actually started doing same now, even during the hoff add. What’s the prob please.

• Mark on 5 February 2016 at 10:00 PM

Can anyone tell me when TV transmissions came to Regional Victoria, Ballarat in particular? I understand Ballarat opened its own station in 1962 but did residents have access to TV broadcasts prior to this, from the ABC, for example?

1. Hi Mark. Indeed television launched in Ballarat in 1962 (BTV6) and 1963 (ABC) but viewers keen to experience television before then could well have made use of high-mast antennas to try and get distant TV signals from Melbourne.

• Mark on 6 February 2016 at 9:13 PM

Cheers, Andrew. I only ask because I was watching The Dr Blake Mysteries last night and it was1960 in Ballarat and a scene showed a couple of characters watching the news on TV. This aroused my curiosity and it was accentuated when in a later scene a couple of other characters made mention the FC ( I think that was the model shown!) Holden was only good for 10 mpg when in actual fact the car would have gotten closer to 20mpg around town and 27 or so on the highway
        By now you may have guessed I like historical TV shows to accurately portray the period they represent….

• Megan McIvor on 7 March 2016 at 9:34 AM

Hello We wanted Channel 7 to cover our Adopt A Cop I am looking for a tutor to help me with a supplementary science assignment for yr 6 due in 2 weeks , How do I find a tutor to help me ? at 9 am at Concordia Kindergarten 69 Warwick St Harristown corner of Warwick and Yaldwin St,

1. Hi Megan. This site is not connected or affiliated to any network. If you wish to contact Channel 7 the contact details are above.

I’m also not sure how this site can help with finding a tutor for a science assignment… Try Google.

• Beverley Greene on 7 April 2016 at 12:26 PM

Over the last couple of weeks I have lost signal to my TV on all channels between about 12.30am to 5.00am Monday to Friday. What is causing this. I have checked the aerial and everything is fine. I get reception fine from 5.00am to about 12.30 am. And being as I have trouble sleeping I’m often watching TV and reading in the early hours of the morning.
    Kind regards

• Tracey on 12 April 2016 at 4:02 AM

The same thing is happening to me on all three televisions. One has external aerial and other two internal.
    The problem started a few weeks ago. No signal on any station from around 12;30am to around 4:30am Monday to Friday. I live in East Bunbury WA and my equipment is fine.
    I too watch TV during the night.
    Do you have a possible explanation for this happening? Who should I contact to rectify my problem?

1. Contact your local station(s) they may have an explanation

• Tracey on 12 April 2016 at 1:53 PM

Thank you Andrew. Why didn’t I think of that. The explanation is a very simple one. The local transmitter is being worked on and to do this they must turn the power off to the transmitter, hence no transmission. Work is expected to be completed in May. I hope this explanation helps others experiencing the same issue.
        I spent some time looking through your very interesting site last night instead of watching telly.
        Thanks again, Tracey

1. Thanks for the reply Tracey glad I was able to keep you busy while the TV wasn’t working 🙂

• Leigh on 9 June 2016 at 7:28 PM

Bring back Heartbeat please

• Leigh on 9 June 2016 at 7:31 PM

Please bring back Heartbeat

• Leigh on 9 June 2016 at 7:46 PM

We want Heartbeat back on TV now

• margaret fisher on 6 August 2016 at 1:11 PM

thanks to the today/tonight team for their sympathetic covering of our commercial neighbour story